Caregiver Connect is different in that it presents your open positions to qualified candidates before they start actively looking for a new career. So, instead of facing hundreds of competitors, your potential candidate is only looking at you. And we get to your talents where they already are, so you’re always front and center.
Caregiver Connect is a new way to connect with qualified candidates before they actively seek a career change. Therefore, we understand that you may have questions. We answer the most frequently asked questions here.
How To Reset Login Credentials?
If you forget your username or password, you don’t have to worry. You can reset it by following these steps:
- Visit the official registration portal at www.caregiverconnect.aurora.org.
- Click Reset ID.
- The new page appears on the screen.
- There you need to enter your personal data and date of birth.
- Also enter your email address.
- After that, you must answer all security questions.
- At the end, click on the Submit button.
A new ID number will be sent to your email address when you complete the above process.
After resetting your ID number, resetting your password becomes very easy and simple.
- Log in to the official Caregiver Connect login page at www.caregiverconnect.aurora.org.
- Click on the Forgot my password button.
- A new page will appear.
- Enter the ID number you received.
- Once you have entered the name and birthdate, click on the “Continue” button.
- Click the submit button and continue with your process.
The email with your temporary password will arrive once you have completed the above steps. You can then change and set it.
If you’re having trouble logging into Aurora Caregiver Connect, make sure you’ve signed up for Duo. Check your Duo registration email for instructions. For further assistance, contact the Aurora Call Center at 414-647-3520 / 800-889-9677.