A caregiver support group helps caregivers manage the stresses and joys of being a caregiver through an ongoing virtual community. This group is for anyone who actively cares for or supports another person.
It is led by professionals who provide education, practical advice, and support to caregivers. The group provides caregivers with a safe environment to share stories with others going through the caregiving process.
Caregiver Connect is different in that it presents your open positions to qualified candidates before they start actively looking for a new career. So, instead of facing hundreds of competitors, your potential candidate is just looking at you. And we get to your talents where they already are, so you’re always front and center.
Solve Login Issues
There are times when you need to follow our troubleshooting guide, although this is rare. Let’s take a look at the guide here.
- The first step is to ensure that you have an active and reliable internet connection. Otherwise, unexpected errors such as timeouts may occur.
- The second step is to verify that all your information is correct. Make sure your password is visible, if available. Your password must not be visible to anyone.
- In the third step, disable the caps lock key on the keyboard.
- If you still cannot access the site, clear your cache and cookies. Here we provide instructions for the most common browsers.
- You must disable any Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) you use. Some websites block IP addresses from certain countries or regions.
- You may have forgotten your password if you are not using a VPN and have a good connection. Follow these instructions to recover your password.
- We recommend that you contact us if you have difficulty accessing your account. One of our customer service representatives will help you right away.